How Our Services Work
We like to keep things simple and efficient to provide you the best possible service:
- You Contact Us and tell us where will be performing our inspection, booking one of our expert K9 detection teams.
- You download the Long Island Bed Bug Inspections Pre-Inspection Checklist, and prepare your property accordingly – this is a crucial step for effective detection.
- Our K9 and handler team arrive at the scheduled time in a non-marked vehicle, assuring discretion.
- We perform our detailed inspection of the property. If bed bugs are detected, we will help you to take the next steps in solving the bed bug problem.
- We complete a written report of the inspection, immediately emailing it to you, and schedule any follow-up or treatments if necessary.
Apartments, Condos and Coops
Your home is a prime place to find bed bugs at any time. Allow our experts to come in and detect any live bed bugs in your dwelling – we can help you sleep well at night again!
Offices, and Places of Business
You want your customers to feel safe and free from bed bugs in your establishment, and our services can provide that safety. Use our bed bug inspection teams on regularly scheduled intervals to maintain a clean bill of health.
Movie Theaters, Camps and Social Spots
When you have a lot of the general public moving through your doors, bed bugs will often find a way to join the party. Our expert detection will alert on any live bed bugs or eggs, and help you stop the issue quickly, discretely and effectively.
Boats, Campers and RVs
If you plan on spending time enjoying your recreational vehicles, knowing they are free from bed bugs will be a wise decision. We can perform quick and thorough inspections that can help you protect and enjoy your valuable down time with your family and loved ones.
Before Long Island Bed Bug Inspections performs our services, it is crucial for you to properly prepare your property: